By: D'Arcy Waldegrave | Wednesday, June 20, 2012 6:00 PM
Ten New Zealanders we wish weren’t eligible for national sporting representation:
10. Ben Fouhy. FFS mate, can’t you be another country’s headache?
9. Tony Carroll. But he wasn’t was he. For a bit.
8. Spinning Rhombus. Too much… aaah... horsing about in Spain.
7. Team New Zealand’s design crew. Boats float right?
6. Simon Poleman. He should’ve been importing Koala bears.
5. Russell Coutts. He’s Swiss now right? Or American? Spanish?
4. Russell Crowe?
3. From everyone south of the Bombays: Carlos Spencer.
2. From everyone north of the Bombays: Reuben Thorn.
1. Michael Campbell, post US Open. Sorry Mike, but the last 10 years would’ve been a lot easier, and funnier, if you were an Aussie.
That’s all.Photo: Getty Images